FREE SHIPPING in UK for orders over £75!
This is a high-performance download cable attaching to user hardware for the purpose of programming or configuring Xilinx FPGAs,CPLDs,ISP Configuration PROMs. Device configuration and programming operations using this cable are supported by iMPACT download software using Boundary-Scan slave-serial mode, or serial peripheral interface (SPI).
1. Supported on Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
2. Automatically senses and adapts to target I/O voltage
3. Interfaces to devices operating at 5V (TTL), 3.3V(LVCMOS), 2.5V, 1.8V, and 1.5V
4. LED Status Indicator
5. Configures all Xilinx devices
6. Programs serial peripheral interface (SPI) flash PROM
7. Support iMpact and Chipscope
8. Support JTAG,slave-serial mode and SPI