High frequency current of constant amplitude:
- Measuring Stability
- Accurate and consistent measurement along the canal.
* Easy to use.
* Fast: APEX POINTER TM + requires no calibration and is ready for use immediately after the self test.
* Accurate, reliable and instant whatever the canal anatomy.
* Large high resolution LCD for accurate visualization of the progression of the instrument in the canal to the apex.
* Location apical accurate regardless of the channel content (dry, wet, blood, pus, pulp, etc ...).
* Viewing the apical part only.
* Differentiation of the instrument position (apical foramen and constrict).
In the presence of too much hypochlorite in the coronal part and in the channel, it will show an "overfilling" but will not give a false indication.
* Lightweight, compact and wireless.
* Electrodes autoclavable.
* Low consumption.
* Electric current limiter to ensure patient safety.
* APEX POINTER TM + works automatically without setting.
* Change sound frequencies to indicate progress to the apex between the apical constriction and the apex (foramen).
* Dimensions: 70x70x120mm
* Weight: 220g (including batteries)
* Display: LCD 90x35mm
* Power supply: 4 AA batteries 1,5Volt
* Battery life: about 600 sessions.
* Automatic shutdown after 2 minutes if at least one of the measuring electrodes is not connected (file or lip).
* Control Unit
* Test Lead
* 2 lip clips
* 2 probes contact