HL8300 Headlight for Zumax Binocular Loupes low-battery indicator light
The Zumax HL8300 Headlight adapts to any Zumax Binocular Loupes. Featuring a smart design convenient for mobile diagnosis, the headlight can be used while it is charging. The headlight has a low-battery indicator light.
Enjoy the flexibility of operating the headlight using the rechargeable lithium battery; it can be used without the direct power source. It is one of the most comfortable lightweight headlights and is suitable for all kinds of surgery.
Light Source: Our LED lamp comes without the heat of traditional halogen headlights. With a color temperature of 6000 Kelvin, this light supplies bright, white, shadow-free light allowing the doctor to see tissue characteristics without distortion.
Zumax HL8000 Headlight Features:
- Continuously adjustable spot size and brightness control.
- Optional yellow filter reduces blue light, prevents premature curing of composite.
Zumax HL8000 Headlight Specifications:
- Diameter of the Light Spot at a distance of 420 mm: 20 - 90 mm.
- Illumination in 250 mm Working Distance: = 75000 lux.
- Fluctuation Distance: 12.5 mm.
- Vertical Direction of Illumination: ± 25° adjustable.
- Net Weight: 70 g (excluding headband).
- Electrical Specifications:
- Battery: 7.2 V Lithium Battery (rechargeable).
- Battery Run-Time: > 2.5 hours.
- Voltage: 110 VAC / 220 VAC.
- Maximum Power Input: 15 W.
- Electrical Safety Standard: IEC60601.1 Class II Type BF equipment.
- Illumination Source: Extremely bright light, 5 W LED. Life: 20000 continuous hours.
Powered by SoldEazy
On Mar-24-17 at 02:58:27 PDT, seller added the following information: