Dental Kerr Dental Soft Clamp Universal Rubber Dam Sundries molar teeth polymer
including Contents: 5 Clamps
P/N 5250 SoftClamp General Kit
Brand New in Original Intact Box !!
The gentle alternative to metal clamps
- Secure.Unique design with grip-tight coating on the jaws minimizes rotation, ensuring secure, solid retention
- Safe.No sharp edges. Evenly distributed clamping force. Minimizes risk of harm to soft tissue, tooth structure
or delicate restorations.
- Versatile.Provides a secure, stable fit for varying molar tooth anatomies and sizes.
- Compatible. Accommodates all types of rubber dam forceps. Prevents forceps tips from penetrating through
the clamp, which could affect the gingiva.
- Autoclavable.Well-suited for multiple use.
The efficacy of a rubber dam clamp depends on its ability to grip the tooth firmly, thereby preventing the clamp
- Universal:SoftClamp is a universal rubber dam clamp for molar teeth.
- Clamp material:Radiopaque high-performance polymer, medical grade.
- Color:Satin beige to minimize light reflections during dental procedures.
- Indicated for multiple use:Autoclavable at 134°C, at least 3 min.
or dam from slipping. A mismatch of contact between the clamp’s gripping edge and the tooth surface can con-
centrate the gripping force on a single contact point, causing depressions in the tooth’s surface.
SoftClamp’s unique design distributes the applied force evenly, reducing the pressure on the contact area. The
grip-tight coating of the jaws allows SoftClamp™ to gently but firmly engage the tooth surface, minimizing the
risk of slippage and eliminating the cause of patient discomfort and iatrogenic damage to the teeth.
OptiDam and SoftClamp in Situ