The high performing disc.
- Translucent disc. Enhanced working surface visibility.
- Flexible. Thin disc allows greater disc flexibility.
- Long-lasting. Made of durable polyester impregnated with aluminum oxide particles.
- Precise. Flush-mounted mandrel and patented retention system to ensure precise operation, protecting neighboring teeth from scarring and tissue damage.
- Ready to use abrasive layer. Uncoated cutting edges for a high efficiency from the start.
Patented mandrel design
- Special coated mandrel is placed below the surface of the disc, for protection against scarring of restoration and better handling.
- Optimal torque transmission to disc, no sliding and no rpm sensitive.
- Facilitates access to posterior and other restricted areas.
Short mandrels, can be used in narrow areas