The high performing disc is now even easier to choose!
- Translucent disc. Enhanced working surface visibility.
- Flexible. Thin disc allows for greater disc flexibility.
- Long-lasting. Made of durable polyester impregnated with aluminium oxide particles.
- Precise. Flush-mounted mandrel and patented retention system ensure precise operation, protecting neighbouring teeth from scarring and tissue damage.
- Ready to use abrasive layer. Uncoated cutting edges for high efficiency from the start.
Patented mandrel design
- Special coated mandrel is placed below the surface of the disc, for protection against scarring of the restoration and better handling.
- Optimal torque transmission to disc, no sliding and not rpm sensitive.
- Facilitates access to posterior and other restricted areas.