Dental Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen biocompatible bone mineral plus 10% collagen
EXP 2018 OR BETTER
Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen is not only indicated for use in periodontal defects and extraction sockets but can generally be used for any grafting procedure where improved handling is required. Through the addition of collagen, Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen can be tailored to the morphology of the defect and is particularly easy to apply. Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen consists of Geistlich Bio-Oss cancellous bone granules with the addition of 10% highly purified porcine collagen. With enhanced handling characteristics, Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen delivers predictable results.
Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® is “the Essential Choice” because:
- The addition of 10% collagen in Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® improves handling and allows tailoring of the material to the morphology of the
- Geistlich Bio-Oss® particles serve as a scaffold for new bone and results in predictable bone regeneration4,5.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® augmented tissue maintains long-term volume preservation due to the low resorption rate of the material6,7.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® significantly improves clinical attachment gain and pocket depth reduction in periodontal surgery8.
- Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® has the ability to regenerate the periodontal attachment apparatus in intrabony defects9.
Handling characteristics are enhanced through the addition of 10% collagen.
Geistlich Bio-Oss Collagen® block is easily modelled and adheres well to the defect site.
||Bone Grafting Material
||90% Bovine Bone (origin: Australia)
10% Porcine Collagen (origin: Switzerland)
Sinus Floor Elevation
|Country of Manufacture
Powered by SoldEazy
On Nov-16-16 at 00:34:22 PST, seller added the following information: