Dental Apexit Plus Root Canal Sealer - Ivoclar Vivadent Vitapex Metapex
Expired in 2018 or better
Apexit Plus is a radiopaque, non-shrinking root canal sealer paste that is based on calcium hydroxide. It is used for the permanent obturation of root canals and it is suitable for use in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha.
• Excellent tissue tolerance
• Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion
• Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals
• Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application)
• Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature)
• Permanent obturation of root canals in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha
Kit includes (2) 6 g double push syringes, 15 mixing tips and 5 intra canal tips.
On Apr-03-16 at 03:14:33 PDT, seller added the following information:
Powered by SoldEazy
On Nov-21-16 at 08:50:11 PST, seller added the following information: