The curved design of the Sopro 617 provides increased viewing access, while its 105° angle of view differentiates it from other cameras on the market by allowing for better exploration of the distal areas.
- Rounded shape and small camera head improve patient comfort while preventing any trauma to the mouth.
- Aspheric lens eliminates distortion and provides a more uniform quality image.
- LED lighting system utilises condensers to focus light and produce a very powerful beam.
- Freeze one or four images on the screen with a simple glide over the Sopro Touch.
- The sensitivity prevents blurry images and allows you to work in complete confidence.
- Direct Dock USB2.
Plug and Play technology
The SOPRO 617 adapts perfectly to any dental surgery environment
whatever the requirement.
Keep your current SOPRO installation and enjoy the advantages of SOPRO 617
technology. With a single click, you can move to the new generation
Quick and safe connection through a strengthened “push-pull” socket
which rotates to preserve product integrity and prevent any incorrect
• High sensitivity 1/4” CCD.
• Resolution: (752x582) PAL; (768x494) NTSC.
• Definition: 470 lines.
• Sensitivity: 2 lux.
• Lighting: 8 LED.
• Adjustment: auto-focus.
• Non-inverted image.
• Freeze Frame with SoproTouch or pedal (option).
• Angle of view: 80°.
• Cable length: 2.5m (option: 5 and 7 m).
• Size of the handpiece:
L. 205 mm x l. 28 mm x H. 24mm.
• Size of the distal part: l.16.5mm x H. 10.8mm.
• Weight: 55g.
• One digital USB2 output.
• Size of the dock: L.100mm x l. 46mm x H. 20mm.
• Weight of the dock: 165g.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
|U.S. - Lower 48 States
Via China Post EUB
|Via China Post EUB Service. In the Shipping and payment tab above, select country and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator to obtain shipping rate.
|All other Int'l
||Via China Post. In the Shipping and payment tab above, select your country in the shipping calculator to obtain shipping rate.
- Orders shipped to California address are required to pay a CA sales tax.
- PayPal payments can only be shipped to an address you specified at the time of check out.
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.
If you need assistance processing your payment, please contact us through eBay message (Ask a question) and leave your phone number during normal business hours of Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and one of our representatives will assist you.
Step 1: Contact us through eBay message (Ask a question), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can assist you (Return or Exchange):
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase, must be in brand new, resalable condition. (No restocking fee)
- All returns will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 15% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
|Item arrives damaged
- If an item arrives damaged, please contact us through eBay message (Ask a question) for immediate assistance.
***Please note that installation and other incidental fees are buyer's responsibility.***
If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us through eBay message (Ask a question) and leave your phone number during normal business hours of Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and one of our representatives will assist you.